Sunday, August 10, 2008

Been A While....



Time Flies! I've been so busy this summer I've not had a chance to stay up to date! I've been busy with my daughter and our horses and I can't believe school break is coming to an end. My daughter is happy but I'll be a bit sad. I like late summer nights and will be sad when they must end.

We did get a wonderful new horse! Well actually we traded horses. I had a really nice QH filly and I wanted an Arabian and I happen to come across a lady that had a Arabian that wanted a QH. She is so beautiful and we really like her a lot!

No comments:

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
Can I keep her Please....

Mother's Day Doll

For Mothers Day I made this cute pair of rabbits and it looks like the daugter has some talking to do if she wants to keep that kitty!