Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Best Friend Pretzel


My sweet little kitty got sick this past week and took a turn for the worse today so I took him to the emergency clinic. He had kidney failure and there was nothing they could do, he was only two years old. I love this kitty so much and I will miss him dearly. I lost my best friend, he was with me while I painted, sewed, cleaned, slept, everything I did he was right there with me. He even went out with me when I did chores, morning and night, rain or shine he went with me. He was also a great alarm clock, I haven't slept in a day since he showed up here, he woke me up every morning before the alarm. I will miss my kitty so much.

3 comments:

craftswithcare said...

Denise,

I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. My heart breaks for you. If you ever need to talk to anyone, you can write to me. I would be happy to be of any help during this difficult time.

Big hugs to you,
Mithua

Greenconsciousness said...

I cried for you. I have a Pumpkin cat too -- he has got that mineral obstruction problem and I also have a rescued kitten who is coughing and sneezing. Vet costs are so expensive now that you must choose between sheltering 5 or 6 or just keeping 1 or 2 and paying for their medical care. I am in a hard place with the vet costs but think I will bite the bullet and take the baby in seeing what happened to your friend.

I think there are cats and then there are cats we have a special bond with especially if we let our self take the time. My Gypsy Rose died two years ago. She and I were never apart. She could count, throw balls to play catch and read my mind. I think I cried for you because I remember the pain of her loss.

Well, we can only honor them by bringing kindness to their species. Raise some money for the no kill shelters in your area in kitiiy's name or foster some survivors. I wish you well and bless your memories.

Greenconsciousness said...

Some good advice for UTI here:

http://urbanvegan.net/2008/12/shitake-on-shingle-and-more-holiday.html

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
Can I keep her Please....

Mother's Day Doll

For Mothers Day I made this cute pair of rabbits and it looks like the daugter has some talking to do if she wants to keep that kitty!