Saturday, May 17, 2008

Looking Like a Beautiful Weekend

This week I've been working on a couple of paintings on canvas. I really enjoy painting, it's fun and easy to paint a little hare and there..... I'm ready to list this Folk Art Hare and I'm working on a larger painting of a sheep and a crow. So far so good, hopefully I'll be done with it in a few days.

So far the weather is looking good so we will be outside riding horses all weekend. I haven't been riding as much as I should between making dolls, painting and the rain, it's been hard to find the time. I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive weekend!

No comments:

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
Can I keep her Please....

Mother's Day Doll

For Mothers Day I made this cute pair of rabbits and it looks like the daugter has some talking to do if she wants to keep that kitty!